Sunday, November 12, 2006
yea.. all thanks to jiexi...
Never in my life had I :
love amaths
That 1 person can make me nuts, but can make me smile
liqin
I like lines because they are :
they are lines -.-
When i am nervous, i will :
can someone plz observe and tell me wat will i do??
The last time when i laughed was:
last night when i was playing naruto at HER HSE
My curly is :
i hate curly stuffs
My foot are:
my feet are perfectly normal
Last christmas:
playing ps at HER HSE??
When i turn my head left to see? :
windows
When i turn my head right to see:
my bed
When i look down and see:
my sexy hairy legs =D
The craziest event ever:
going to mac at 1am to study LMAO
I have a hard time understanding:
y ppl juz dun understand me LOL
One time at a family gathering :
i broke 3 mugs within an hour
you know i like-like you:
feel it. coz i will nv say so =X
If i win an award, the first person i can thank is :
ppl who help me through
Triangles are:
Triangle IS a song by DBSK!!
My ideal breakfast is:
no food!! and wait for lunch!
If you make me happy:
i will LMAO
I'll stop my wedding if:
he dun love me
The world could do without:
me. life still goes on
I rather lick the belly of the cockroach:
erm... no way. i think i will cut off my tongue aftertat..
Most recent thing you bought youself:
clothes!!
Most recent thing someone else bought for you:
a belt and necklace
My least favourite part of the day :
when im bored.
The last time when i was high :
last night when i screamed in the middle of yewtee coz i almost slipped and fell LMAO
The person i last talked to :
hidaya
Last night I :
was listening to dbsk on my mp3 till i fell asleep
There's this girl i know who:
is my bestfriend
There is this guy i know:
understands me
I tell you the person who will make you happy:
FRIENDS!!
I am listening to :
DBSK - O
I last ate:
rojak??
My bedsheets:
yellow and green with 'ZZZ... sleeping' printed on it LOL
I smell:
my smell LMAO
On my table i have:
laptop, mouse, hi-fi, dictionary, a mug, earrings, tissue... its in a mess
My full name:
Ng Seok Hwee
The next victims :
HERO!!! LMAO
Hidaya
Wanting
Xingwei
Atikah
10:36 AM
My Precious Memories!