Sunday, December 10, 2006
listening to DBSK - Get Me Someim addicted to this song and Miss You nowadays hahahaha did a makeover for my blog =Dcoz im juz so super bored at home!!and is too lazy to get out of my hse!! WAHAHAas u can see.. theres lots of jaejoong all over my blog now HEHEchange the blog song tooINSA. Jaejoong's version of course. his version is much nicer =D lots of feelings inside.. T_Tbtw, this song from the OST of A Millionaire First Love ^^the lovely lyrics.. lol.. i feel like rewatching the movie =XEven that time, when the wind stoppedWas not enough for me A single smile, the last bow I love you...you.. Even if I became weary from the time Even if I became hurt by love Even that time was a memory for me You're taking your last bow I love you I love youFly away, fly away love... The one true love of my life Goodbye
3:53 PM
My Precious Memories!