OMG!!!
I WAN TO GO TO DBSK CONCERT IN MALAYSIA IN DEC!!!!
I WAN THE DBSK 1st LIVE CONCERT RISING SUN DVD!!!
I WAN IT!!!! I REALLY DO!!!!
ppl.. my birthday is in september. =)
i dun mind having an early present.zzz
went back to sch for the phy consultation which was not realli helpful at all. LOL
nvm.. at least i did my graphin tys today.
had the 4/6 "class gatherin" at bb aftertat..
so little ppl sia.. =.= juz the usual ones again. LOL!
pat looks so CUTE in his nurse uniform HAHAHA!!
bai yi tian shi!!! HAHAHA
somehow everyone seems to be quite sian today. ZZZ
nothin changes much.. still as lame and childish as ever..
esp lopez's lame magic tricks. i was wondering how can i onli take one pic with them today!!!!!
pic taken on last fri. with me ke ai de junior =D
hahah yu's expression is so cute!! i wan to watch more horror film with them!!
My Precious Memories!