Sunday, July 08, 2007
haha i thought this is real cute
CM: For me, I don't really know myself, but I've heard many times that I sleep talk and can't wake up in the morning.
JJ: Badly, badly!!
JS: He says something.
JJ: He talks with an alien.
JS: He suddenly laughs, or fights by himself
. (laughs) He throws punches at the wall. But when you talk to him he'll answer.
JJ: Like "Changmin, what did you do yesterday?" "I ate...zzz". (laughs)
JS: He really converses.
CM: But when I wake up I don't know.
JJ: Maybe its an alien. It may be his 2nd self.LMAO. i didnt noe tat changmin will do all those stuffs while sleepin though hes always talking and laughin to himself when hes conscious.
btw.. my new idols? lol
FT Island
its feel kinda weird to go yaya over somebody who is younger than u though. LOL
the oldest is juz same age as me. *faints*
i got admit im old. LOL
nah.. im not crazy over them yet.
at least not til the extent like lim li qin. LOL
but they are so cute!! ROFL.
and i got to say their songs are pretty good for newbies.
dbsk muz xiao xin yi dian liao. LMAO



lalala.. im feelin so lazy
i dun feel like doing my gp hw. xp
5:16 PM
My Precious Memories!