Thursday, July 05, 2007
its easy. hopefully i will get wat i wan. =)
I HATE WANTING FOR GETTING 3 As. CHEM, MATHS and ECONSI HATE MAO FOR GETTING A FOR MATHS.I HATE HATE HATE!!i thought i did okay.. but looks like im not.
nvm.. im happy with my chinese.
A. 123/160 = 76.8%THANK YOU THANK YOU! HOHOHOHOHO
so far i passed everything.
but of course... with those lousy grades.ZZZ
haven gotten back gp, econs and chem
gp = 7 passes in class
econs = 180 students with U grade.
kk.. watever. think i will flunk them too.
4 ppl in class haven gotten back chem paper.
left with 2 E and 2 U accordin to von.
so its either i pass or fail for chem. LOL
most imptly.. miracle HAPPENS!!
I PASS MY PHYSICS!! with an E. LOL
im so shocked and happy =)
juz feel like uploadin this song again. xD
<333
6:40 PM
My Precious Memories!